Learn More About Our Standards, Memberships and Program Accreditations
Nevada Career Institute maintains the relevancy and quality of its training programs through compliance and involvement with the following:
Accreditation and Approval
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Licensed by the Commission of Post Secondary Education (CPE)
- The Surgical Technology Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and is programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Eligible for Federal Title IV Student Financial Aid Programs by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Approved to train veterans and eligible persons for educational benefits.*
- Approved to train Workforce Investment Act (WIA) & Other eligible persons, such as vocational rehabilitation.
Memberships and Affiliations
- All programs are regularly reviewed by advisory boards comprised of doctors, dentists, pharmacists, paralegals and accountants.
- Approved for the training of veterans.
- Approved to train State Vocational Rehabilitation students.
- Affiliated with hospitals, clinics, doctors, dentists, optometric, law, accounting and clerical professionals for internship and clinical training, and graduate employment. Our graduate services are well recognized by many employers.
- We participate in the Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN) Program.
- A member of the Better Business Bureau.
Recognized as a volunteer group for student community involvement by the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- Community Health Projects
Call 702-209-0030. Nevada Career Institute will provide you with the skills you need to begin your new career.
* Not all programs are eligible for VA GI Bill® benefits. Please check with a campus representative.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.