Texas Station Hotel and Casino
2101 Texas Star Lane
North Las Vegas, NV 89130
Friday, November 17, 2017
GRADUATE ARRIVAL & ATTIRE INFORMATION
- Commencement Ceremony begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Graduates should arrive at 4:30 PM; Graduates are required to check-in at the registration desk before 5:00 PM.
- There will be a registration table located outside of the Dallas Ballroom
- Please arrive already dressed in your cap and gown; you must be dressed in your cap and gown to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Please wear professional/business attire, including shoes, under your gown. No jeans will be permitted.
- Gentlemen are encouraged to wear a shirt and tie.
- Ladies are encouraged to wear shoes that will enable them to safely and quickly walk up and down stairs.
- We recommend all graduates wear comfortable shoes as you will be required to stand for a long period of time.
- There will not be a secured area to leave personal belongings.
- No food or beverage allowed inside the auditorium.
- DO NOT BE LATE -- The Ceremony will start promptly at 6:00 PM