Students in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate. You are considered in good standing if you:
- Complete all required hours (Workshops/Seminars/Clinical/Internship/Computer Classes).
- Complete all classroom requirements and pass senior final.
- Pay tuition balance.
All eligible graduates must complete the online registration form and bring it to your campus before 4:30 pm on Friday, April 14 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the Graduation Registration Form.
- Registration fee is $70 and includes Cap, Gown, standard Tassel and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, standard Tassel and 4 tickets (sign off by Campus Director required).
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to May 5, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: cash, check, money order, and debit/credit card.
Late registrants will be accepted based on availability (additional fees may apply).
- Cap and Gown sizes cannot be guaranteed after registration deadline.
- Guest tickets are subject to availability.
Cap, Gown & Ticket Pick Up
Graduates will be able to pick up their cap, gown and tickets at our Cap & Gown Exp. The date for this event will be announced soon.