Business Office Administration Course Activities
The Business Office Administration program at Nevada Career Institute provides the education and training needed to begin a career working in a wide variety of business settings.
Business Office Administrative Professionals typically perform the following tasks:
- Prepare and edit routine memos, reports, bills, and other documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, email and faxes
- File and maintain paper or electronic records
- Perform data entry and maintain databases and filing systems
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
- Provide customer assistance, listen to customers’ questions and concerns and provide feedback
- Track or record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Carry out financial transactions and perform basic bookkeeping
- Copy, file, and maintain paper and electronic documents
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- And more!
Learn more about Nevada Career Institute and our programs.